Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dear Kanye what are you smoking?

Well most of us have already seen or heard what happened at he VMA this past week and how much its getting from media coverage. During the VMA Kanye West took Taylor Swift microphone from her while she was in the middle of her acceptance speech and said that Beyonce had the best music video ever. I was on You Tube watching random video when I saw the feature video and I thought to myself this guy is a jerk. First off I have no clue what Kayne was thinking at the moment and how he think Taylor would react. I wonder how he felt if someone else took the mic from him and said some else had the best album ever.

I felt really bad for Taylor because she had that look is if what the (bleep) is going on. I don't know how I would of react if that had happened to me. Taylor is such a nice girl and it sucked that this had happened to her at her first VMA award. They show how Beyonce reacted as Kayne was giving his speech and I believe she had a face palm moment, and who wouldn't have. He also made Beyonce look kind of bad even though it not her fault. Taylor had to do a performance after the rude interrupting by Kayne. I don't know how she pulled that one off but good for her not to let him get to her. At the end of the show Beyonce won the music video of the year award and she was nice enough to ask Taylor to get back on and let her finish her acceptance speech.

Kanye West went on the Jay Leno show and tries to recover from what he had done. He said that he wanted to said sorry to Taylor face to face and the worst thing is to me is that he didn't even apologies to her personally; He only wrote on his blog that he is sorry and he know what he did was wrong. You know you (bleep) up if the President of the United State called you a jackass which i find that very funny. Just treat people how you wanna be treated simple as that.

1 comment:

  1. Do you think this says anything about our culture? Does publicity trump feelings?

    ReplyDelete