Friday, October 16, 2009

Complete Miracle

A six years old baby survives after stroller rolls off railway station platform and into path of train. The incident, which happened Thursday at Ashburton railway station in Melbourne, Australia, was captured by CCTV. The video shows the mother pushing the stroller back cause of the strong wind but she forgot to lock in the brakes. Mother momentarily letting go of the stroller and it fell over the edge of the platform as the train was coming into the station. When I first saw this video I was eating breakfast with my parents and I saw my dad looking at the TV and yell ooohh. I saw the baby stroller falling over the edge and the train running over the baby and thought it was over for the baby. We were watching the news with the sound low so I didn’t hear what was going on and my first thought was what was the mother thinking. How can people not care for the safety of their kids and let these kind of thing happen. My dad was mad at the mother and was yelling stuff in Vietnamese and my mom was there in shock. After me and my friends was done with classes we all headed to OC burger the one near the campus and was eating and watching the TV. The same clip showed up on the news and everyone had the same look as my parents did in the morning. But this time I saw the whole video and the mother was not at fault. She almost jumped in front of the incoming train trying to save her baby but people nearby pulled her back. This was a freak incident and Im just glad the baby was safe with only a cut on the forehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment